Sunday 22 January 2012

5.5m recovery, making a 50 mile week

Last week's massed run failed to materialise as Charles was out on the raz last night until gone 4am so when I rang his buzzer at 9.01am to tell him he was late, he was not so happy. I guess the moral of the tail is never believe a bloke's wife when she promisses he's going to go for a run.

In my household Lia had the snivels, but Paul was up for it and then suddenly so was Katja. So 3 of us set of for a family jog. Had to walk for a bit lakeside for Katja to recover and then I did the rest of the Perroy loop on my own to loosen properly from yesterday's long run.

Slow and tired, but enjoyed the rays of sunshine coming through the clouds.

Added up this week's total and hit 50 miles. Highestever recorded weekly total.

Garmin

1 comment:

Jason said...

I have muscle aches just from reading your blog, good thing I'm still hibernating. But this is a milestone to celebrate! So I'm going to go biking/running tomorrow in memory of this great feat, however blistered it may be.