Saturday 28 January 2012

7m Rolle

Easy run this morning, with my lovely wife joining me for the first two miles.

After getting her home safely I decided to just do the usual Rolle Perroy thing. The first two miles were warm and enjoyable to have the company. Suddenly, the cloud cover closed in, the sun vanished and the wind got up. The shades seemed ridiculous now and missed the gloves I'd put away after having sampled the sun on the balcony.

Still, visability was so good that I could see the jet d'eau clearly spouting out of the Geneve end of the lake.

Noticed it again from the lake front in Rolle. Picked up the pace slightly on the way back as decided that even an easy run should still hit TRP if it is short, so discounting the two miles with Katja I just about claimed that for the other 5, down the hill felt alot faster and then I lost focus a bit on the last mile, which drifted back to TRP.

Hmm. I remember when 7 miles was not "short".

Garmin

No comments: