Tuesday 17 January 2012

8.2 Yacht Club out and back

Bitterly cold and dark as I set out just before dawn and it was so cold there was ice on the lake wall and on the break water rocks.

Frost on the hat and gloves and I was glad of the 3rd top I put on at the last minute. Although I am due an easy run I had to just go fast and faster to stave of the cold.

At the turn I decided to pick it up a bit and over took a guy on at bike. I glanced at the garmin and I was going at 7 minute miles. I eased of and let him overtake me back.

Sky was purple as dawn broke and I watched the less than half moon start to dip, but today it was on the left bank of the rive.

Garmin

1 comment:

Lazyandy said...

So... going for a sub 3:30 half... also my target for the MK at end of April. No clocking up nearly 42 miles a week though! That is impressive!!! Perhaps I've got to start putting a few additional miles in!

AP